[time-nuts] M12+T First Light

David Andersen dga+ at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 19 02:19:55 EDT 2005

Thanks - very informative graph!  Might be interesting to see what a
GPSDO looked like with an M12+ core that used sawtooth correction.
Anyone have such a beast / such a plot?

I still need to find free time to build one of those.  I love my
z3801a, but I keep thinking, "Gosh, this could be a lot better!" :)

   -Dave