[time-nuts] 2100f lcd display

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Apr 20 13:50:33 EDT 2005

Hi George:

A common problem with the 2100 series units is that the LCD gets loose
in it's socket.
Unplug the two front panel ribbon cables, remove 6 screws.
Have a close look to see how the LCD is relative to the socket, then
carefully remove and reinstall the LCD.
Let us know if that fixes it.

http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/A2100F.shtml

Have Fun,