[time-nuts] Re: Thanks All was connections for HP 10811A ?

David Andersen dga+ at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 22 10:38:41 EDT 2005

I think that the version of the 10811 manual is the one I scanned - at
least, the file size is the same.  You can also download it from:

   http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dga/time/

(it's linked, so you can right click).  The foldouts are also there, if
you're interested in the schematics.  I also have a mirror of the
manual that Hubert Bonhorst scanned.

MD5 of my version is ba2b2c04bfe97514da95153ab75f1085  if you want to
avoid d/l'ing the same thing twice.

   -Dave