[time-nuts] Anyone want a pdf of the HP 5370B manual ?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Apr 28 11:45:13 EDT 2005

I probably have enough webspace to (privately and temporarily) host it, to
save you from sending out CDs.  Would definitely like a .PDF copy myself.
Poul's manual is more up to date than mine, I believe.

Contact me off-list when you have the .PDF ready to go, and I'll give you
instructions for uploading it.

Thanks!

-- john KE5FX