[time-nuts] Time-Nuts Wiki now available

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Aug 2 16:26:04 EDT 2005

It is (or at least should be... needs testing) editable by anyone who's
registered.  The registration doesn't ask for any personal information,
just a username and password.  I figured that was a good compromise
between wide-open and locked-down.

My request was aimed more at someone giving some thought to an initial
organization and setting up some pages/topics so there was a logical
place for people to stick content.  The reference to setting up
privileges was probably misleading -- at the time I posted, I was still
figuring out how the access control worked.

So, if you'd like to register and have at it, feel free.

John
----