[time-nuts] Re: Navman Jupiter GPS

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sat Aug 6 11:36:17 EDT 2005

Mike Seguin wrote:

>Alberto,
>
>This site has much information on the engines. It lists the following, which
>doesn't say Navman, but the model number is in the series
>
>Datasheet Jupiter GPS Receiver TU30-D140-211/221/231. size 1.3MB, 19 pages,
>date: sept. 1998
>
>http://www.gpskit.nl/downloads-en.htm

Mike,

  many thanks. There I have found the datasheet of the TU30-D140 (the
marking on the PCB in the photo actually says TU30-D145).
Does anybody know the differences between this and my TU30-D165 ? This
latter seems to have been canceled even from the history of the world
kept by Google.
Shades of the planet Kamino in Episode II ....:-)  (Don't try to
understand if you are not a Star Wars fan....)

73  Alberto  I2PHD