[time-nuts] Low cost synchronization

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Thu Aug 25 13:22:19 EDT 2005

>From Chuck Shepherd's "News of the weird" comes this item:

"In July, film director David Lynch announced that he had
formed a foundation to raise $7 billion to fund 8000
Transcendental Meditation practitioners to bring world
peace by creating a "unified field" of stress-free brain
waves over the Earth, which TMers accomplish, as they
describe it, by detaching their minds from the 'thinking
process.'"

He goes on to say that the cost of training has gone up
since John Hagelin needed only $4.2 million in 1993 to
take 4000 TMers to Washington, D.C., to reduce crime for
eight weeks.

Is there any tie-in? We don't know. You are free to speculate.

Personally, I think the only way to world peace is to eliminate
the human predators, leaving only the sheep. Good leadership
might be hard to find, though.

Regards,
Bill Hawkins