[time-nuts] New guy from the netherlands

Tom Van Baak tvb at leapsecond.com
Mon Aug 8 10:45:42 EDT 2005

Welkom to the group, Erik.

Can you tell us more about the 4x 5071A? I am
interested in what environment controls you use
for them. Also, what phase comparison system
is used among them. And do you use TWSTFT
with PTB or some other site?

Thanks,
/tvb
Tom van Baak
"Zoals de klok thuis tikt, tikt het nergens."

http://www.leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm