[time-nuts] M100 hookup information

fre_eng fre_eng at mail.ev1.net
Tue Aug 16 15:27:06 EDT 2005

I am looking for some information on my recently acquired M100.

The pinouts are labelled on the unit so i have managed to power it up and get lock

I have found out (empirically) that the "lock" signal is an open collector signal, so i now have a lock LED.

There are 2 analog (lock?) voltages also coming out. What is the maximum voltage from these pins? I want to include a voltmeter to monitor these voltages on the packed module box. What voltage should they be? Midrange?

Thanks

Dave Robinson

Message: 3