[time-nuts] Re: Accuracy of a sound card

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Tue Aug 23 10:44:11 EDT 2005

>>The list is set to convert HTML to plain text.  That's what Mailman
>>defaults to on setup, but I pretty strongly agree with that approach, so
>>left it as is.
>>

>Yes please, no HTML if we can avoid it.

HTML is of course a vehicle of infections and the use of net resources
is not optimal, but produces much more pretty messages, like writing a
letter with a text editor (notepad or vi) against writing it with a good
word processor with all its formatting capabilities...
It's a pity that, due to some idiots that produce viruses and spam we
are forced to walk and to run with just one leg...

73  Alberto  I2PHD