[time-nuts] Tracor 599K

tom w0kgw at citlink.net
Thu Dec 22 17:46:39 EST 2005

have a 599k and the 60kc is deceted but meter doesnot indicate so must be
lot of other problems. the power light is also burned out so put in a led
but cant get to it so changed with carrier light. will have to change more
of the lights for led's.  need the book complete so will pay for the book
copy and postage if you will copy. let me know what the cost is and will
send .  thanks a bunch as the 599 is not usable as is.  have a rubidium
standard that works and a crystal osc that is the same as the rubidium at
10mhz.  the problem is that what is the right frequency that both need to be
on.  have the sdr-1000 radio that indicates right on down to 25hz but not
accurate enough.  was in standards lab in past so know what is right and
not.  that means nothing is right just close.  thanks for the reply and the
work to help me out as have tried to find a copy but have not had luck so
far.  thanks for your help.
tom
w0kgw at citlink.net