[time-nuts] Anyone with a fat pipe able to host a big HP manual?

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Thu Dec 22 03:21:31 EST 2005

The HP 5370B time-interval counter manual on the Agilent site is a
150dpi version of the one I created some time back at 600dpi.

I still have that 600 dpi (566 MB) version online

http://www.g8wrb.org.uk/data/HP/5370B.pdf

but at 566 MB it is taking up more disk space than I would like it to,
given hosting is provided free by others.

If anyone is able to put it on a decent fast server with plenty of disk
space, could they let me know.

I don't know how many times it is downloaded/month, but I suspect not
many, so I doubt it will have a major impact on the data downloaded on a
large site, but clearly it is not suitable for use on an inexpensive web
hosting plan.

dave k