[time-nuts] HP K34-59991A, patents

Tom Van Baak tvb at leapsecond.com
Wed Feb 2 12:08:23 EST 2005

Patents are easy to look up and in some cases they
contain a lot more detail than marketing literature or
even op/svc manuals. I've archived a hundred of time
& frequency related patents over the years.

Here's the one for the K34-59991A:
http://www.leapsecond.com/patent/US4282482.pdf

A nice one on the internals of a cesium tube:
http://www.leapsecond.com/patent/US3967115.pdf

And the FTS cesium peak auto-lock algorithm patent:
http://www.leapsecond.com/patent/US4499433.pdf

I'll upload the whole collection if there's interest.

/tvb