[time-nuts] FTS4060 C Field Time Constant

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Feb 17 16:57:27 EST 2005

Brooke, I've been seeing something similar myself.  Last weekend I
posted a message with an attached plot vs GPS that showed similar
behaviour with a significant change in slope a couple of days after
changing the C field.  And, I lost the green "continuous operation"
light at the time of the change (I was running with the long 60 second
time constant, which will knock out of lock very easily).

A new plot (check
http://www.febo.com/time-freq/plots/hp5061a-n8ur_1.html) against the
quieter of my two Z3801As is showing better behaviour now that the last
C field adjustment is over a week ago, but even there it appears there's
an initial downward slope that levels out.

John
----