[time-nuts] Old unit specs

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Feb 21 21:53:23 EST 2005

Mark KAHRS wrote:

>One can google until their eyeballs bleed, but is there any other source
>of info on equipment specs?  For example, the Datum 9390 seems to have
>a fair number of suffices --- what ARE they?  Inquiring minds want to
>know.

It's not comprehensive, but the Tucker catalogs (especially the older
ones if you can find them -- I have some going back to the 80s) can be
helpful in sorting out some of this gear.  Beyond that, it's called
research :-) .  Unforunately, there's been so much acquiring of one
company by another by another that data is awfully hard to find.
Particularly since each acquirer seems less interested in helping folks
like us than the last one.

John