[time-nuts] FTS4060/S24 Location of E26 Test Point & ConfirmOperation?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Jan 7 09:32:54 EST 2005

OOPS!  It turns out mine is the heavy as lead FT4050 unit.  As I recall,
there are no openings on the OCXO at all, but I may be mistaken.  After
my unit quit, I put it on the shelf.  It has been more than a few years,
so I doubt that my tube will come back up ever again.  But it might be worth
a try, I guess.

-Chuck