[time-nuts] Zeeman effect and tuning cesium clocks

Joe Geller joegeller at frontiernet.net
Sat Jan 22 19:41:22 EST 2005

>>There is no clue as to how to retrieve the article ...

The library at the Naval Observatory in Washington can probably get a copy for you, see:

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/index6.html

INDEX TO THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE PRECISE TIME AND TIME INTERVAL (PTTI) SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS
(FORMERLY APPLICATIONS AND PLANNING) MEETING

The entry for each paper is preceded by a hyphenated numerical code indicating its subject, Proceedings volume number, and page number therein, i.e, 06-02-129 represents subject category "6", Proceedings volume number "2" and page number "129". The following index covers the PTTI Proceedings from the 2nd (1970) through the 34th (2002). The subject category for the following papers is:

6. ATOMIC AND MOLECULAR FREQUENCY STANDARDS

06-07-231     Demonstration of the Frequency Offset Errors Introduced by an Incorrect Setting of the Zeeman/Magnetic Field
                Adjustment on the Cesium Beam Frequency Standard; D. C. Kaufmann

Regards,

Joe Geller