[time-nuts] FTS4060/S24 Location of E26 Test Point & ConfirmOperation?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Jan 6 23:18:55 EST 2005

Hi Chuck:

On my OCXO there is a screwdriver adjustment on the top side.

On older units you need to pull the CPU board to get access to the OCXO
mounting screws and need to lift out the OCXO so that you can access the
screw driver adjustment that's on the front panel.  It might be worth a
try to make up a set of right angle screw drivers out of coat hanger
wire with different angles on the tip so that you could make the
adjustment w/o lifting the OCXO.

73,

Brooke
PS I have confirmed that my SR 620 passes self test and have done the
auto cal, but still am getting the same drift.  Very strange.