[time-nuts] Re: World's most accurate PC clock!

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Sun Jul 3 20:25:18 EDT 2005

From: Brooke Clarke <brooke at pacific.net>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Re: World's most accurate PC clock!
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:08:16 -0700

> Hi Magnus:

Hi Brooke,

> Thanks for the corrections and additions, they've been made to the web page.

Great, but you still have the PAL frequency wrong, you are missing the digit
just after the decimal point!

Oh, 16,384 MHz is sometimes used in Telecom, since it nicely divide downto
2,048 MHz. There can be some nice crystals/oscillators in those frequencies.
The 19,44 MHz is usually within +/- 4.6 ppm for their 15-20 year lifespan.
Ovenized not uncommon. Voltage Control can be expected. Could be a nice
complement to normal 5 and 10 MHz crystals.

BTW. I provided you with the NTSC color burst factors.

Cheers,
Magnus