[time-nuts] FW: Bulletin C number 30

jim_johnson at agilent.com jim_johnson at agilent.com
Thu Jul 14 12:38:13 EDT 2005

Hi Tom,

   Works just fine in both IE ver. 5.5 SP2 and
in Firefox ver. 1.0.  However, in both browsers
the application eventually stops, with a little
window popping up saying that the demo mode is
over and I need to refresh the window in order
for the app to continue.  Are you selling this
application somewhere and the version to which
you pointed us just a demo-only version?  Did
you write the Java code for this?  If it's not
for sale, any chance of seeing the source?  I'm
a Java hobbyist and have no commercial interest
in any of it.  :-)

Tnx,
Jim