[time-nuts] HP / Agilent manuals

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sun Jul 17 09:13:26 EDT 2005

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <42DA1DA6.9000509 at onetel.net>, David Kirkby writes:
>

>>Before buying any manual from eBay or equivalent, you should check if it
>>can be downloaded from the Agilent web site as they are getting added.
>>The HP 8970B noise figure meter was added a couple of weeks ago [...]
>

> Where are they added ?   is there a dedicated area for these or
> does one just search for the model number ?

I'm not aware of any special area, but that is not to say there is not,
or will not be one.

In the case of the only instrument I know about, (8970B noise figure
meter) you just search for the instrument in the search box on the
Agilent homepage and find the manual in the 'Manuals and Guides' section.

The 8970B has its own page on the Agilent web site and is still
supported. It *might* be different from much older instruments, some of
which have no web page at all.

I happen to know Dave Cunnningham is on holdiay for a couple of weeks.

--
David Kirkby,
G8WRB

Please check out http://www.g8wrb.org/