[time-nuts] Microwave counter with RPS10 rubidium on eBay

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jul 23 19:52:10 EDT 2005

Hi David:

Since the counter is a Systron Donner (not the SRS 620) I expect that
the PRS10 is being used in the mode where it emulates an Efratom
Rubidium brick.  I.e. the 1 PPS GPS input is not active in this mode
although the counter may be able to be modified to add the 1 PPS input,
1 PPS output and RS-232 coms.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
--