[time-nuts] Re: UTC, 60 Hz

Brian Kirby kirbybq at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 28 01:44:02 EDT 2005

I have a digital clock that runs from the 60 hertz power.  I have
noticed several times that TVA power can gain time up to 15 seconds
compared to UTC.  Takes a few weeks.

I also did a stability test using a rubidium and dividers and I showed
about a +/- 0.03 hertz deviation over one hour, during a 24 hour test
period.

Maybe we all should run a power line test at the same time and we should
be able to see who is leading and lagging !

Brian N4FMN