[time-nuts] Learning technology by taking the clock apart...

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sat Jul 30 03:20:34 EDT 2005

I think we are on the same page, moduls some minor differences
which can easily be explained by some delta-T and delta-X:

I took apart old tube televisions in Denmark in the 1970ies.

>How can you teach what you don't know?  I'd love to teach an elementary school
>science course, I 'd gladly take time out of my day to do it.  But with my MSEE,
>I am not "qualified".  You have to have a master's degree in education to teach.

Yes, we're having the same issue my side of the pond:  Somebody thought that
knowing how to teach would be enough, now we're finding out that knowing what
you teach is a big thing too.