[time-nuts] glossa7 being whiney on eBay...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Jun 15 08:50:14 EDT 2005

Brian Kirby wrote:
> I seen the ad's on E-bay yesterday.
>
> Since I had dealings with him, and made comments to this group about the
> dealings, and the fact another person had the same dealings, I stand
> byside what I said.
>
> Our post show up in a lot of search engines - Something to consider
> before you comment.  Probally from the stored archives.
>
> Brian - N4FMN

I *think* (but am not certain without a little research) that I can
structure the list archives to be private and accessible only to
subscribed members.  I know that Mailman allows private archives for
private lists, but I'm not sure if a publicly visible list can have a
private archive.

If there's a consensus to do that, I'll see what I can do.

John