[time-nuts] glossa7 being whiney on eBay...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Jun 16 08:29:21 EDT 2005

Thanks for the info, David.  Good points all around.

There certainly seems to be a mix of views and no consensus.

My own view is that I favor the archives being open provided that doing
so doesn't inhibit the discussion here.  Lacking any evidence of that,
I'm going to leave things as they are unless/until something major changes.

John
----