[time-nuts] End-of-Life-Notice for all Motorola Products

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Jun 17 19:13:12 EDT 2005

Hi:

I have received a reply from Motorola about the GPS module business as
opposed to the GPS chip business that's going to SiRF.

"Please let me answer your questions.  We are ending the module business
which includes the M12+ Timing receiver.  I am not aware of any other
buyers for the module business.  There has been several companies
interested in buying the module business, however no decision has been
made by Motorola to move down this course of action."

Have Fun,

Brooke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com