[time-nuts] Data collection cycle -- multiple sources to one counter?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Jun 19 13:35:16 EDT 2005

Hi David:

The problem was that you must move the cables some in order to do the
calibration.  The semi-rigid coax would spring back to the position
where is was and gave good results, but conventional coax that's
flexible would never go back to where it was.  The newer crinkled
surface 141 cable was both flexible and repeatable without the need for
mandrel bending.

Regular coax if not allowed to move would only have temperature variations.

Have Fun,

Brooke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com