[time-nuts] Strange connectors

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Jun 20 15:59:19 EDT 2005

I don't think that that is what you want.  The twin
BNC has a end view that looks sort of like this:

((O|o))

Where the "O" is a female pin, and the "o" is a male pin.
The teflon center conductor is stepped, so that it encloses
the female pin, but leaves the male pin bare.

The other identifying feature is it has a two pin bayonnette.

-Chuck