[time-nuts] WTB FTS4060/S24 PCBs

David Forbes dforbes at dakotacom.net
Wed Jun 29 22:19:55 EDT 2005

At 9:26 PM -0400 6/29/05, Chuck Harris wrote:
>Hi Brooke,
>
>The FTS4050 is just a power supply, and a modular FTS5000 C-Beam in a
>very heavy rack mount package.  I have the schematics for all of the boards
>in the C-Beam Mocule.
>
>Do you by any chance have a picture of the insides of a 4060?  I am
>curious as to the arrangement.
>
>-Chuck

Chuck,

I wrote to the seller whose 4060 ebay auction just ended (at $3000)
and asked for a photo of the insides. He sent me the top and bottom
inside photos. I'll send them to you via email. I'll post them on my
website if more people want to see them.
--

--David Forbes, Tucson, AZ
http://www.cathodecorner.com/