[time-nuts] WTB FTS4060/S24 PCBs

Had had at to-way.com
Thu Jun 30 09:42:50 EDT 2005

Hi
Tom,

That price really surprised me also. I have two running 4060's, one
military and one civilian, and never paid anything close to $3K. While it
is a very desirable model, option wise, it still went for to much.

Too bad that neither you or I got the Loran-C
Simulator...................it needed a NW home.

Had