[time-nuts] Need help with GPS disciplined Rubidium

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sat Jun 11 08:26:36 EDT 2005

I have several TEMEX LPFRS-01 Rubidiums with Trak GPS Disciplining Modules.
I have lots of data on the Temex, but none on the Trak. I even have the
interconnect cables between the Temex and the Trak, but that is as far as it
goes. There are two Trak units and two Temex units for full redundancy. The
Temex modules are mounted on a heatsink of their own and the I/O to the Trak
is my main problem. Essentially, I do not know what they are. Each of the
Trak modules has a part number of 4000696-001. They plug into a housing with
a mother board that has all of the other connectors on it for the GPS
interface. The part number of that unit is 48817-1000-101. Any suggestions
would be appreciated. Thanks - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731