[time-nuts] FW: Plugs on the FE 70E

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Mon Jun 20 11:57:49 EDT 2005

Dave -

Like I said, I knew it was "triaxial", but I just have never seen this
configuration. I am sure there are a lot of other things I have yet to see.
Regardless, like I said, this looks like it is going to be a project of
changing out all of the connectors. Attached are a couple of quickly taken
photos, reduced in resolution for quick access. One shows part of the rear
of the distribution amp whit the female sockets and the other the male end
of a terminating connector that came with the set. Seems everything I get on
ebay turns into a project. I have seen isolated BNCs before, like on
Tektronix scopes, but these are new to me. But who knows, if I look hard
enough in the basement I just may find a bunch of mating sockets. Thanks for
the help. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731