[time-nuts] FTS4060 C Field Time Constant

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Mar 4 19:57:27 EST 2005

Hi Poul:

I think I have a UT+, TAC32 shows on the bottom of the window:
Motorola VP Bin, 8ch, V8A, has DGPA, T-RAIM

But even if it does have the T-RAIM, I think there is a relationship
between how tight you specify the nano second error and how many
satellites it needs to be racking.  In my case (with El mask at 50
degrees) 4 sats is the max, and that may correspond to a huge number of
ns.  I don't think even with a clear horizon you can set the T-RAIM
number below 100 ns.  Do you have any data on the M12+T T-RAIM capabilities?

73,

Brooke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com