[time-nuts] Looking for HPIB commands for 5370A

Carl Walker wa1raj at arrl.net
Thu Mar 10 17:40:37 EST 2005

Does anyone have an electronic copy of the supported commands and syntax
for controlling
an HP 5370A TIC? I don't have a manual for the unit I've got.

I'm in the process of trying to dial-in my 5061A and am using the 5370A
and the Z3801 for
that purpose. Currently I'm taking data by polling the TIC, but without
the GPIB information
I'm restricted to configuring the unit locally and then simply polling
for TI data. As I get the
Cs closer to frequency it looks like I'm going to have to take a lot of
data to extract the Cs
slope from all these phase wanderings from the GPS receiver.

Thanks,

-Carl