[time-nuts] Phase microsteppers

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Mar 10 18:10:02 EST 2005

Hi Tom:

Here is some data taken today.  First coul is clock time when I read
counter and second coul is time interval in ns.
I may have missed one or more of the readings.  Is this enough to get a
1,000 second Allan variance?  If so how does the FTS4060/S24 compare to
other Cesium clocks?

9:04 	209.960
9:09 	203.016
9:44 	202.892