[time-nuts] FTS4060 C Field Time Constant

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Mar 1 12:21:37 EST 2005

Hi Poul:

Yes, at day 42 I set the elevation mask to 30 degrees.  I have TAC32 and
it makes an elevation plot so 30 degrees is well above any of the
horizon objects.   Today I'm thinking about setting it to 60 degrees
since only one satellite is needed for timing and this may get rid of
multipath.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

--