AW: AW: [time-nuts] Strange effect with C-Field change

John Ackermann N8UR jra at
Thu Mar 24 17:12:59 EST 2005

John Miles wrote:

>How's the ESD environment in the room with your 5061A?  Was there a spark
>when your wife touched the knob (no double-entendre intended)?
>-- john KE5FX
Har!  Excellent thought, but I don't think ESD is likely, though it
can't be ruled out.  The floor is linoleum over concrete but a spark
wouldn't be impossible -- though I've never created one down there.
When I ask Jody to recreate the event, I'll watch for that.