[time-nuts] Accessories for Synergy GPS unit.

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri May 27 21:41:58 EDT 2005

Hi David:

I'm attaching a small photo showing my SynPaqIII setup.  There is a
stock DB-9 to DB-9 cable to the computer that has the 1 PPS for TAC-32.
There's a seperate 1 PPS on an RCA jack for instruments.  I used a wall
wart DC supply that was on hand.  Fed the RF In BNC jack from my house
GPS power divider.  See:
http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/4GPS.shtml

The TAC-32 software available trough TAPR has been updated many times to
take advantage of a large number of timing GPS receivers.  See:
http://www.tapr.org/gps_tac32.html
Note you do not need the TAC-32 hardware to use the TAC-32 software.

The 30 day free trial version is on the CNS web page:
http://www.cnssys.com/tac32/
and there's a manual there also.

This is far more than what you could program in a man year and it is
maintained and updated.  If you want to roll your own software all you
need to know is in the Synergy free on line manual.

Have Fun,

Brooke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com