[time-nuts] Anyone want a pdf of the HP 5370B manual ?

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Wed May 4 18:06:54 EDT 2005

Dave -

I would love to have a .pdf of the subject manual. I am pleased to see you
finally dropped the Dr. from your name. It has been my experience that young
recipients keep that "distinction" for a few years. Remember your audience
on this list. Most of us could care less what you are called, it is what you
have to offer that matters. Probably 80% on the list have PhDs. I have
dropped it over 30 years ago. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731