[time-nuts] GOES Satellite update, 1

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sat May 7 18:53:16 EDT 2005

Tom -

My GOES receiver has been going in and out of lock since the beginning of
the year. Actually since earlier than that if you recall an email we may
have had on the subject. I do not believe I had it completely running for
about two weeks now. Right now the green East LED is constantly lit, however
the display is flashing between the numerals and the columns. Too bad all of
that 468 stuff is essentially junk now as I do have a fair share of it. This
clock was used in my office, mainly for ebay sniping purposes, HI. Regards -
Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731