[time-nuts] Re: XSRM-Z3 phase comparator

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Tue Nov 15 15:52:26 EST 2005

From: hvonbonhorst at t-online.de
Subject: [time-nuts] Re: XSRM-Z3 phase comparator
Date: 14 Nov 2005 19:58 GMT

Hubert!

> Another manual scanned!
> ROHDE & SCHWARZ MÜNCHEN
> XSRM-Z3 phase comparator
> operating and service manual  German and English
> If you are interested send an email to hvonbonhorst at t-online.de

Bitte! If you happend to have the frequency synthesizer, that would interest
me as well.

My XSRM is my house-clock since a few years back. It came with the manuals for
the standard and powersupply, but unfortunatly not the frequency converter.

If you have the other manuals scanned too, I can host them on my web.

I have plans to lock it up to my Z3801A one day, but currently I need to
restart the Z3801A since it never really stabilized as I wished to.

Cheers,
Magnus