[time-nuts] Question concerning failure and value of HP 5371A

Had had at to-way.com
Sat Oct 15 16:12:33 EDT 2005

Arnold, Magnus, et al

I just purchased (eBay) a very clean working 5372A Opt 30 (2GHz) for
$990.00 USD. It did not come with the Pods but I have a number of 54002A
and 54003A Pods so no problem.

So that means that in the near future my very nice 5371A will become
available, "time-nuts" will get first chance. But getting one of these 'big
boys' to the UK or the continent would be quite pricey to say the least.

Hadley
K7MLR