[time-nuts] 5071 Firmware info

RMelkers RMelkers at DirecWay.com
Thu Oct 20 16:56:49 EDT 2005

  Has there been any luck in finding out what each firmware revision on the
5071A accomplished?
Of the 41 that I personally deal with, most have quite an old firmware
installed. I have been pursuing this information for quite some time, with
no luck.

Without this information, I do not see a reason to upgrade any firmware in
these Cesium clocks, Nor could I really recommend doing this in the future.
(Why take a pill, if you don't know what it's for?")

Raimond Melkers

AFSPC SMC MCL //L-3 Comm Titan Corporation

719-930-8011

Raimond.Melkers at L-3Com.com