[time-nuts] RE: phase locking Rb to GPS

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sun Oct 23 11:53:34 EDT 2005

Speaking as a process control engineer, it sounds like
too much gain. You can verify that it is the oven by
warming up the device somehow. That should change the
period of oscillation. If it is still 7 minutes then
reduce the gain somehow.

You can elevate the temperature of the device by
putting it in a large cardboard box with a 60 or 100 watt
incandescent light. Monitor the temperature.

Regards
Bill Hawkins