[time-nuts] Unknown Efratom 10MHz Assy, information asked

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 14:02:03 EST 2005

Hello to the group,
I have got in my hands a very nice looking board
from EFRATOM equipped with a 10 MHz OCXO.
The designation on the top of the board is
55761ASSY104920-001
the label underneath shows
55761-104919-001
The Ocxo P/N is 105243-001, 10,00MHz
The board is complete with 3 x 9pin D-Type connectors
2x fem. 1x male, which seem to be the connector
for the powering of the assy.
There are 2x SMA conns. fem., J2 and J3, J1 is not
assembled.

For memory backup there is a mignon battery holder on.
The small board monted on top of the main board
does have a PLL system with a 74HC4046N and a lot
of other typical chips assembled (CD4060, 74HC08,
54HC573F, AD75388Q and others.).
I guess this was a part of a Rb-reference device,
too nice to disassemble.

Therefore I ask into the round table all the experts, if there
is somebody who could help me with more details, circuit diagram
or I/F informations etc.

As I am anyway trying to set up a GPS disciplining system
for a 10 MHz OCXO or a Rb LPRO oscillator.

BTW. I am enjoying since a few weeks following all the expert
discussions on this site and I red most of the technical issues
a few years backwords, I learned a lot, thank you all the
excellent discussions and informations of the experts.
I would be happy to get informative answers and help,
thanks in advance,

excuse me my struggling english please, I am willing to learn as
well on that point.

Arnold, DK2WT