[time-nuts] FEI FE-5680A Rubidium Pinout

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Sep 18 17:11:48 EDT 2005

Hi James:

Would it be possible for you to put the board on a flat bed scanner and
if it's too big to fit all of it, then the part that has the 5680 and
the related EPROM and make a color scan at 600 DPI?  Also a similar scan
of the back of the same area and email it to me?  (large attachments are
not allowed on the list and these files might be 30 MB each.

Thanks,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com