[time-nuts] HP5372A manuals online

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Sat Sep 3 19:00:35 EDT 2005

Hi folks!

I just looked into the Agilent site just to find quite alot of material on
old counters online. I was able to download the HP5372A manual suite of manuals
and also stuff from HP5371A (including the service manual!), HP5373A and the
HP5370B (including the service manual).

I know there are a couple of guys here that wants the HP 5372A Programming
Manual for instance, now you can just download it. If you fail, let me know!

The important thing is: There's more to harvest there!
Agilent is starting to impress me, really! I really need to start check out
all the gear I've got.

Cheers,
Magnus