[time-nuts] Other HP 10x manuals (was HP 107BR)

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Sep 15 18:54:14 EDT 2005

Hi Brooke,

I have a 107A/BR manual, that is out on loan for a
few days.  I'll make it available to you when it comes
back.

As to the 1KHz whine.  It can be improved a lot by the
simple act of cleaning the gears, and replacing the lubrication
in the ball bearings.  The motor gets louder the more heavily
it is loaded.

-Chuck