[time-nuts] HP 105B Oscillator DC Power problem

Lester Veenstra lester at veenstras.com
Sun Apr 2 10:19:32 EDT 2006

Dave:  Excellent  !!
   That is exactly the level of information I need to find what I assume is
bad transistor or two.  I love these power supply problems in this vintage
gear. It fits so well with my skill level coupled  with the stock of diodes
and transistors I have accumulated over the last 30-40 years.
    Les    M/K1YCM